At myPropertyChannel.tv ("myPropertyChannel.tv" or "we" or "us" or "our"), we appreciate your use of and contributions to our web sites (defined to include all properties (mobile, web or otherwise) owned and operated by myPropertyChannel.tv) and features (known as the "services"). myPropertyChannel.tv respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Collection of Information.
When you use myPropertyChannel.tv's web sites, we collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide. When using our web sites and services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number and e-mail. This may occur when you register on myPropertyChannel.tv, complete forms, request information on a home or make a loan request. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your activity on our web sites or from other companies. You may also provide information about a third party on a myPropertyChannel.tv web site.
In addition, when you order products or services from our web sites, we may collect your credit/debit card information. myPropertyChannel.tv will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
- Third-party cookies. We work with service providers and advertising networks to track and manage cookie information and your activities while you're on myPropertyChannel.tv or using our services.
- Usage logs. When you use the services, your computer communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your internet protocol address and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you're visiting.
- Calls. Calls to myPropertyChannel.tv may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and support purposes. If a call is recorded between you and a third party, it will be deemed private information of both you and the third party, and may be released to either of you.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, myPropertyChannel.tv uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our features and services. We also uses this information to present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private. We will only share personal information that you provide outside the public areas of our services in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct us to share the information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent or lender through myPropertyChannel.tv, your name and e-mail address will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Merger or sale. If and when myPropertyChannel.tv is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its business, personal information may be transferred along with the business.
When you provide public information without identifying yourself, we will protect your personal identity as described above. If your account profile does not identify you personally, we won't reveal your identity to third parties except in accordance with this policy.
Some Things are Not Covered
- Real estate information. myPropertyChannel.tv strives to provide open and transparent information about real estate markets. As a result, we make available past sales prices for homes, and allow any user to post a question or answer about a given home. Many times, this information is already publicly available. As long as discussion surrounds real estate and not individuals, we intend to keep this information freely available on our web sites. Where a professional participates in the myPropertyChannel.tv community, we may also allow users to comment on the professional.
- Aggregated non-personal information and other information without personal identification. While we do not share your personal information with third parties unless permitted above, we may share aggregate anonymous information with third-parties. This information does not personally identify individuals, but instead provides a helpful understanding of the groups of people who prefer certain types of information and services.
You may receive e-mail from myPropertyChannel.tv for a variety of reasons - for example, if you took an action on the myPropertyChannel.tv Web sites, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage e-mail correspondence. If you have an account with us, you can select your preferences through your account setting. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the e-mail we send you.
Opting Out of Collection of Information
Third-Party Web Sites
Children Under the Age of 13
myPropertyChannel.tv will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. Our services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
Storage and Security of Information
Personal information will be processed and stored by myPropertyChannel.tv in databases hosted in the United States. We have taken reasonable steps to protect the information ours users share with us, including, but not limited to, set-up of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of myPropertyChannel.tv, please e-mail us at customerservice@myPropertyChannel.tv.